Today we’re announcing 1.4 R28 of the Xibo for Android client – which makes the client better than ever!
The client is still available on a free 14 day no obligation trial and available to purchase directly from our website at https://springsignage.com/xibo-for-android/. The application is also available directly from our download centre.
Xibo for Android couples the flexibility of the excellent Xibo Content Management and Delivery System with the power of the Android platform to bring you a digital signage player packed with features at a fraction of the usual cost.
Issues Resolved in this release:
- Stability Improvements
- Improved file handling
- Fix for downloading files to Public Storage
- Fix for some webpages opening an “open with” dialogue box
- Fix for a problem where the collection interval setting is changed in the client, the change wasn’t applied immediately
- Regions containing embedded webpages won’t show an error screen when the connection to that server fails
- Improved download performance
- Ability to customise how the action bar behaves once the app is running
- Improved feedback on the manual licence check screen
- Improved feedback on the client status screen
- Improved information shown on the about page, with links to the new manual
- New manual
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.